Hyster H4.0-5.5FT ‐ H4.0-5.5FTRequest a Quote
DIESEL OR LPG PNEUMATIC COUNTERBALANCED FORKLIFT TRUCK
TOUGH, FUEL EFFICIENT FORKLIFT DIESEL TRUCKS FOR CHALLENGING APPLICATIONS
Designed for high intensity applications particularly where front end attachments are needed, the H4.0-5.5FT series provides continuous strength and reliability.
With 3.6L and 3.8L diesel or 4.3L LPG engines, these reliable machines feature the new ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode, making it one of the most fuel efficient IC forklifts for sale in this capacity range, delivering a low cost of operation.
Available with Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations, the series can be tailored to suit the specific application, no matter how challenging.
Hyster H4.0-5.5FT Counterbalanced LPG and Diesel Forklift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% with limited effect on overall diesel truck productivity under application conditions
- Available Load Sensing Hydraulics (LSH) increase productivity and lowers fuel consumption further reducing overall operating costs
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the trucks performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either Electronic Powershift, DuraMatch, DuraMatch 2 or DuraMatch Plus2 transmissions:
- The standard Fortens model features 1 or 2 speed Electronic Powershift Transmissions
- The Fortens Advance models feature the DuraMatch or DuraMatch 2 transmissions which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear. DuraMatch 2 is the two speed option
- The Fortens Advance+ models feature the DuraMatch Plus2, a 2-speed Extended Function Transmission with Dynamic Auto Deceleration System, throttle response management and Auto Speed Hydraulic
- All Hyster H4.0-5.5FT diesel and LPG models feature oil immersed brakes contributing to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls. To optimise driver comfort, the new FLM 80 full-suspension seat, together with the isolated powertrain have contributed to achieving a low whole body vibration (WBV) of 0.6ms2 and operator ear noise levels are low
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck.
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options
|Model||Load Capacity (kg)||Lift Height (mm)||Wheel Base||Turning Radius (mm)|