Hyster J1.5-3.5GX ‐ J1.5-3.5GXRequest a Quote
4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck
NEW GX RANGE PROVIDES SUPERIOR MANOEUVRABILITY IN A TOUGH, HIGH QUALITY ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PACKAGE
A selection of exciting new features come to the fore in Hysters versatile new GX Series of counterbalanced electric forklift trucks.
A redesigned drive axle provided the same robust design structure as Hysters traditional-engine models, plus all the added benefits delivered by electric trucks.
Innovative AC motor technology on traction and integrated hoist/steering allows longer operating time in demanding work cycles, while providing optimised responsiveness for the operator for more efficiently load handling and increased productivity.
Hyster J1.5-3.5GX Electric Counterbalanced Forklift Truck Highlights:
- Well-suited to a wide range of applications including narrow aisle work thanks to refined short chassis options
- Robust, redesigned drive axle for added longevity and performance
- Innovative AC technology allowing for extended operating times across demanding work cycles
- Regenerative braking function, providing operating times of up to 8.5 hours in high performance mode or 9.5 hours in Eco mode
- Generous inner mast clearance for optimised operator field of vision
- Integrated turning speed control system that minimises truck lean for superior control in fast-based applications
- Ergonomically-designed operator compartment with ample floor space and easy on/off access via a low step height
- Simple-to-use, interactive LCD dash display showing all relevant truck operating details
- Synchronous and power assisted steering which sees the steer wheels automatically return to an ideal position
- Standard travel and hydraulic interlock system that disengages the trucks functions if the seatbelt is removed or the operator leaves the seat
- Easy fault code registry system allowing prompt fault diagnostics for reduced down time