Hyster J2.2-3.5XN ‐ J2.2-3.5XNRequest a Quote
4 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK
CLEAN, TOUGH AND PRODUCTIVE ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCKS PROVIDING COMPARABLE IC STRENGTH
The tough and reliable Hyster J2.2-3.5XN series of four wheel counterbalanced electric forklift trucks delivers superior manoeuvrability with zero turning radius and class-leading energy efficiency for a low cost of operation.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications in the logistics, food and drink, manufacturing, timber and automotive industries.
Hyster J2.2-3.5XN Counterbalanced Electric Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- The reliable Hyster J2.2-3.5XN electric forklift counterbalanced truck operates through long demanding shifts thanks to the powerful AC motor technology used for traction and hoist, with built-in thermal management system, and a CANbus communications network featured in the electrical system
- Available with Advance or Advance+ configurations. The Advance+ configuration is designed for higher intensity operations with long runs and high lifts to match its engine powered equivalent
- The extremely tough Hyster J2.2-3.5XN features a robust chassis, reliable components with long operational life and a strong mast
- Dual 10 kW AC front wheel traction motors featured on the J2.2-3.5XN forklift trucks provides smooth acceleration, fast travel and rapid direction changes.
- Combined with regenerative braking and a powerful hoist motor this truck delivers powerful handling capabilities in the most demanding application
- Through the dual drive AC motors, the drive axle provides a Zero Turning Radius axle, for faster and tighter manoeuvrability, in narrow working aisles or around congested loading and unloading bays. The rear wheels turn more than 90° which helps the truck to turn within its own circle like a three wheel truck
- Adjustable performance settings provides the optimal balance between productivity and energy efficiency, enabling the tough Hyster J2.2-3.5XN to deliver high productivity levels and the lowest comparative energy consumption in its class, contributing to a lower cost of operation
- The Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) monitors the operation of the forklift truck and helps to protect the key components, while adjusting the performance settings to meet the application specific requirements.
- Uptime is increased thanks to an easy side battery removal system, extended battery life and a quick and simple battery charging process, which enables the trucks to operate for longer shifts
- A reduced cost of operation can be realised through the reliable and virtually maintenance free components, including oil immersed wet disc brakes, brushless AC motors, in-built thermal protection on traction motors and advanced cooling system. The HSM (Hyster Stability Mechanism) is also maintenance free
- Vibrations transmitted to the drivers body are lower than any other truck on the market, isolating the driver from excessive shock and jolts. A Whole Body Vibration (WBV) level of 0.5 m/s2 has been measured on the new JXN according to EN 13059 tests.
- The combination of easy access to components and on board diagnostics helps to simplify maintenance planning and troubleshooting, minimising the downtime and costs associated with routine maintenance
|Model||Load Capacity (kg)||Lift Height (mm)||Wheel Base||Turning Radius (mm)||Battery Capacity (v/ah)|
|J2.2XN (MWB)||2200||6000||Medium||1981||80V / 560Ah|
|J2.5XN (MWB)||2500||6000||Medium||1981||80V / 560Ah|
|J2.5XN (LWB)||2500||6000||Long||2073||80V / 700Ah|
|J3.0XN (LWB)||3000||5810||Long||2073||80V / 700Ah|
|J3.5XN (LWB)||3500||5810||Long||2139||80V / 700Ah|