Hyster RS46 ‐ RS46Request a Quote
SAVE FUEL AND BOOST PERFORMANCE WITH THE HYSTER® REACHSTACKER
The Hyster ReachStacker has long been regarded as one of the most reliable and robust container handlers in the world. With energy efficient technologies that can offer proven fuel savings of up to 25%, the Hyster ReachStacker is sure to lower the cost of any operation.
Designed to achieve maximum space utilisation in intense container terminals and ports, this big truck offers outstanding manoeuvrability and superior handling speeds with no loss of power at full capacity for demanding loads.
Hyster ReachStacker Highlights:
- 12 different heavy duty trucks are designed to suit the toughest applications with Intermodal handling (IH) options for stacking in different rail positions and container handling (CH) options for high density container stacking up to 6-high and 3-rows deep.
- Capacities of up to 41 tonnes are possible in the 2nd row for CH models, ensuring that there are no container weight limitations in the 2nd row.
- Stage IV compliant, producing lower emissions and offering up to 25% fuel savings compared to the previous generation of product, significantly reducing lifetime cost.
- Stage IV version features the Cummins QSL 9L 261 / max. 283 KW @ 1.900 rpm Turbo Diesel Engine with a torque of 1.627 Nm @ 1.500 rpm. In addition to the Cummins engine technologies, Hyster has also introduced new performance optimisation developments such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption of these reach stackers in most applications.
- The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode can be used which reduces the maximum engine speed and optimises fuel efficiency even more
- Hyster use heavy duty EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) combined with SCR (selective catalytic reduction) and a DOC diesel oxidation catalyst to achieve Stage IV resulting in approximately 96% less particles (soot) and 94% less NOx (nitrogen oxides) compared to Stage IIIA equivalents.EGR reduces NOx formation during combustion preventing the majority of the NOx formation followed by SCR which removes remaining NOx from the exhaust stream. This provides the best possible control of NOx at all engine loads and exhaust temperatures allowing fully optimised power and response and low fuel consumption. This combination requires low DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) usage with no risk of crystallization. For PM (particulate matter) reduction, high pressure fuel injection reduces PM formation at source and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) removes remaining PM from the exhaust stream. There is no DPF (diesel particulate Filter), no additional operator intervention or ash cleaning service required. In addition, the DOC increases the exhaust temperature allowing normal idle rpm.
- Stage IIIA options are available for un-regulated regions outside the EU and North America featuring Cummins QSM 11 224 / max. 224 kW @ 1.800 rpm, torque 1.424 Nm @ 1.400 rpm. Alternatively Cummins QSM 11 250 / max. 272 KW @ 1.800 rpm, torque of 1.674 Nm @ 1.400 rpm. Turbo Diesel Engines.
- The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection system ensures maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
- A new boom design is proven to offer increased durability, easier maintenance, as well as less wear and improved component life. This lowers service costs helping to reduce overall operating costs
- The uniquely wide spaced boom head provides strong support for the spreader which makes light work of handling 20'- 40' ISO Containers
- Oil-immersed brakes on the drive axle feature oil cooling for durability and are virtually maintenance free. The drive axle itself has reinforced spindles offering excellent sideways stability and long-term durability thanks to the strong end reduction shafts and gears. The wide heavy duty steer axle features a double acting, single steering cylinder with non-adjustable tie rods and has low maintenance requirements
- The sliding Vista Cab provides excellent comfort and all-round visibility for the driver in the toughest applications and extreme weather conditions
|Model||Load Capacity (kg)||Lift Height (mm)||Wheel Base||Turning Radius (mm)|